Personal Accident Claims

If you are an LTA Accreditated or Accreditated+ coach and you need to claim personal accident benefits following an accident, you will need to complete and return a personal accident claim form. You can download your form here.

Please return with the necessary supporting information, to Howden, Tricorn House, 51-53 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8TP.

Claims for physiotherapy treatment made by LTA Accredited+ Coaches under the Physiocare are handled directly by IPRS.

If you're a licensed official and need to claim for personal injury please download the claim form.

If you have any queries regarding a claim please email us or call directly on 0121 698 8043.


Liability Claims

If you're a coach, a representative of a registered venue or a member of British Tennis and need to report an injury to someone else or damage to their property, please complete the incident notification form below.